All my generation are live on the rainforest and they called me "Silver Gibbon of rainforest".They can recognize me by special body form such as I am small apes, my weight is not over 13 pound(6 Kilogram) with no tail, I have long arm and fingers lean bodies which are specially adapted to swing below the branches and hook over the branches without grabbing it and one another way to everybody can notices by I have a white or light grey fringe surrounds me rather dark face and a dark gray to black cap. I live on the high in the treetops of the scattered.On the morning the female always sing when I and my family move on to forging for fruit and sometime I also eat flowers and leaves too. I almost travel with small group family for find some fruit or flowers for eat and I lived on tropical weather where the weather is not extreme hot or cold, It's like Southeast Asia. Actually I had different way to defend from the enemy, My enemy on the rainforest such as snakes, leopards, as well as other unknown object example like fire place, tap recorder. I protected my self from enemy by 4 occasions. One case involved a reticulated python, 3-4 meters in length, in the other 3 cases the snake were smaller unidentified specimens in the branches at a height of 15 to 25 meters. All four snakes were motionless at the moment.I can keep warm by my feather and my skin, reality I lived on the tropical weather is not to much cold and hot so my skin and my feather can handle it. If rainforest had been gone approximately no more silver gibbon any more because you destroy my home and by the way people looking for me to hunt. So now my regeneration is endangered if you destroy my home it's will disappear silver gibbon forever and if rainforest is gone that mean no more animal in the rainforest not except only my generation.So please everyone rethink of animal life on the rainforest it's very important too so "Don't destroy our home please!".
For more information please visit the link below:
http://www.blueplanetbiomes.org/silvery_gibbon.htm
http://www.markuskappeler.ch/gib/gibs/chapter5.html
![]() |
| Silver Gibbon on the Rainforest |
For more information please visit the link below:
http://www.blueplanetbiomes.org/silvery_gibbon.htm
http://www.markuskappeler.ch/gib/gibs/chapter5.html
.jpg)
Menghong,
ReplyDeleteThis is a very good story!