I also had dreaming when I studied foreign language as my second language since 2012 because I think has more than one language is better than because easy to find job fast than anyone had one language. First when I studied another language is more difficult such as alphabet vocabulary grammar etc. On alphabet is very difficult for me sometime I also had daydreaming about the alphabet just like all the alphabet is running around my head and at night I had nightmare too because when I studied during the day it's have a lot of problem or the alphabet that I didn't memorize it will come up during my sleep.Next on vocabulary part it's terrible than alphabet because it has so many that I must be memorize it cause if I had memorize them teacher will give me punishment like you had to copy those vocabulary for 500 each vocabulary, It could be nightmare for me but sometimes these nightmare has more advantage too cause when I had examination about the vocabulary it's also help me too.Finally the grammar is so difficult too much, I'm not good with grammar, I need more work hard on it more far than the alphabet and vocabulary because grammar have both of them I need to understand the meaning of vocabulary and grammar meaning too, it's gonna be nightmare and daydreaming because of those problem above sometime I wake up in the midnight because I'm scared of the examination because my result gonna be fail or low grade I don't want to see my grade fall down when I'm studied so hard, I wanna see good result from my test and examination and by the way when I had big examination I can't sleep until 1AM or 2AM because I'm scared of it and I worry it to much.Indeed I try to threw it away from my dreaming too but it hard to forgot about it so I also have nightmare when my test or examination come so soon or by other word when I tried so hard I will have more dream about it too much but it doesn't matter because it is my destiny I need to keep going through that.
Menghong,
ReplyDeleteYou did not follow the directions. Please read the questions again and answer all of them in paragraph form.
Hi Carol,
DeleteYes, maybe I didn't read detail about the question but that's I understand about direction is write about "Your dream you had", so I wrote about the dream that I had. Thank you for your feedback I will be read question or direction carefully and sorry that I didn't follow the direction.
Thank & Regard,
Menghong